Sunday, July 5, 2020

I Am A Washington Girl Heart And Was Born In December shirt

Somewhere, in the dense fog of my fucked-up desire for I Am A Washington Girl Heart And Was Born In December shirt, a little spark of reality reminded me that I am in a warzone and need to function properly for survival sake. Whatever shit was in that tea probably had some opium, I figured, since that’s about the only thing they grow in this shit heap region. With that thought, it became clear that the addiction I was having was due to the tea and not to this dream girl that I kept thinking about, over and over. I knew that I had to quit the tea and try to go back to normal, no matter how much I pined for that elysian peace again.

I Am A Washington Girl Heart And Was Born In December shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I Am A Washington Girl Heart And Was Born In December

tags #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment