Thursday, July 2, 2020

Girl Power Red Black shirt

Starts off by asking for the football on the tv,not a problem,my fault for not having it on before kick off but he makes such a Girl Power Red Black shirt,moaning that it shudda been on before k.o and wouldn’t let it rest,then sat there with his back to the tv,if he watched 5 mins of the game Id be surprised. Then he complains about the free cheese and crisps on the bar…the one’s I’ve paid for out of my own pocket because I’m nice and my boss is tight!says the crisps are out of date (Jan ’18) they weren’t and the cheese is too crumbly.

Girl Power Red Black shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Girl Power Red Black

tags:#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment