Friday, July 3, 2020

Female Veteran Please Take A Number I_ll Piss You Off Shortly Shirt

Don’t worry I was taught wrong too you see. My vocabulary was so fresh with racial slurs in my teen and early 20’s that I called my best friend a Female Veteran Please Take A Number I_ll Piss You Off Shortly Shirt. i think 6-9 years ago or something like that. And I still think about it. That set our lives on completely different paths. Now that I can step back and think about the bigger picture, I know who I am and what I stand for. I went through a lot in my younger years, and know how much I never want anyone to go through self loathing pain, or feeling similar emotions.

Female Veteran Please Take A Number I_ll Piss You Off Shortly Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Female Veteran Please Take A Number I_ll Piss You Off Shortly

tags #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment