Sunday, February 23, 2020

Tetrahydrocannabinol Weed shirt

I’ve been this guy when experiencing bipolar related mania and Tetrahydrocannabinol Weed shirt  psychosis, and sometimes homelessness. I’m sure many people thought that was just me, & assumed I was always like that. That could easily also be the case with this man. The last thing i’d ever want is a video reminder of it that has been seen by thousands upon thousands of people. The humiliation is hard enough to deal with in my personal life & one of the most difficult issues people like me deal with while recovering from a severe episode. & for everyone just jumping to the conclusion he’s high..

Tetrahydrocannabinol Weed shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Tetrahydrocannabinol Weed shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment