Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Puusy Builds Srong Bones T-Shirt

Puusy Builds Srong Bones T-Shirt


My school tried to say that my Puusy Builds Srong Bones T-Shirt had to pay a $1000 as an out of district student my senior year. That was the cost for the year but I was in the district till 6 weeks before graduation when my dad moved for his job. I lived with him as my mom was sick and in a nursing home. When asked why we had to pay the full cost for the year they said because that was what they wanted to charge. To avoid paying it my dad just let me stay at the old house for 6 weeks by myself so I was able to finish school with my friends.

Puusy Builds Srong Bones T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment