Thursday, October 24, 2019

Ain’t no laws with the Claws Black Cherry shirt

Ain’t no laws with the Claws Black Cherry shirt


I have four amazing kids. Three boys and Ain’t no laws with the Claws Black Cherry shirt girl(she’s 6!) We are entering the double digits stage this month…I truly feel like this with each of my littles. Loved the baby stage but literally got excited for no more diapers…haha. I cried in September when my last started kindergarten. I cried when each of my boys started too so..it’s a big deal! But watching them become smart, independent little people with hearts that are unimaginably filled with love and empathy for others is the greatest feeling I have had!

Ain’t no laws with the Claws Black Cherry shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment