Sunday, October 27, 2019

He stole my so I’m stealing his last name I can’t wait to be called shirt

He stole my so I’m stealing his last name I can’t wait to be called shirt


Hillary, Obviously you don’t understand the He stole my so I’m stealing his last name I can’t wait to be called shirt to Know and Obama’s criminal two-year repression of that Right to Know be he black or white. Or you just think it politically advantageous to both now play the Race Card and repress the fact of that long and arrogant repression. You and Obama! One way or another, you and Obama are always just so above it all. So “morally superior”!

He stole my so I’m stealing his last name I can’t wait to be called shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment