Tuesday, October 29, 2019

We can’t date if u don’t sk8 shirt

We can’t date if u don’t sk8 shirt


My parents knew each other for We can’t date if u don’t sk8 shirt they got married.they were together like over 60 yrs.lost my dad 3yrs ago.my 82yr old mom misses him so much.love of her life she was his.they did everything together.she stayed home took care me my sister .my dad was firemen.they had ups down like normal marriage s.but never stop loving each other.my mom saids that’s what wrong now days.people dont fight for their marriages.to many cheat .lot people dont repect marriage like they use to.to easy walk away.idk about all that but im glad i have marriage like theirs.

We can’t date if u don’t sk8 shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment