Tuesday, October 22, 2019

John mayer merch Stay “Tuned” John Mayer Crewneck T-Shirt

John mayer merch Stay “Tuned” John Mayer Crewneck T-Shirt


I feel the pain. This is a pic from last week right before she died. My precious little princess, was here having fun a week ago, and two before the anniversary date of Hurricane Michael (days on the 8th) she died. She’s gone now forever. Here today gone tomorrow. Never take anything for granite that John mayer merch Stay “Tuned” John Mayer Crewneck T-Shirt love. Because we are not promised tomorrow even animals. I am still so sad it’s only been about four or five days and I still feel empty inside and lonely because everywhere I went for nearly four years and everything I did I had my little dog in my arms like I was carrying a little 6 month old baby or something. Maybe in time I will feel better I don’t know but all I know is I will never get over the fact that I had my sweet beautiful dog here one day and gone the very next.

John mayer merch Stay “Tuned” John Mayer Crewneck T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment