Sunday, October 20, 2019

Horror characters No lives matter shirt

Horror characters No lives matter shirt


I don’t feel it. I have Horror characters No lives matter shirt with a girl like this. All the lies she told me all the things she has told me. The person she wasnt. I have gave my all like I have with my ex’s shit whom that ended up cheating on me. And I’m sick of that I only pay attention to actions and the words she says that she will do…i have developed a trust issue. And only to see it to Fufill itself. And I wasn’t surprised….anyways what I’m basically saying is I have dated a Girl who basically gave up herself for a man she doesn’t even see often, basically what she is…is a sex slave.

Horror characters No lives matter shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment