Sunday, October 20, 2019

It’s lonely at the top but I like the view shirt

It’s lonely at the top but I like the view shirt


So true. This happened to me many times before until I realized that It’s lonely at the top but I like the view shirt needed time to heal and love myself more because I was so sick and tired of being taken for granted by someone who only loves no one but himself. Then one day, I met this guy whom I thought would do the same shit that the guys did to me before. At first, I was full of doubts and insecurities. I didn’t believe him because he was so good to be true. I didn’t give him the benefit of the doubt.

It’s lonely at the top but I like the view shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment