Wednesday, October 2, 2019

All I need today is a little bit of Seahawks and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

All I need today is a little bit of Seahawks and a whole lot of Jesus shirt


Years ago I worked in a shelter here in the All I need today is a little bit of Seahawks and a whole lot of Jesus shirt and what this woman says is so familiar. It is a blessing when the kids can act out and direct their anger towards you because it shows that they feel safe enough to do that. They know you won’t kill them, they know you won’t hurt them, and as long as you continue to be kind to them, that behavior stops and they start to heal and show their appreciation for you.

All I need today is a little bit of Seahawks and a whole lot of Jesus shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment