Wednesday, October 2, 2019

All I need today is a little bit of Eagles and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

All I need today is a little bit of Eagles and a whole lot of Jesus shirt


I’ve known Cathy and her husband for 30 years and followed her All I need today is a little bit of Eagles and a whole lot of Jesus shirt and determined progress as she set up this project from nothing; I’ve never heard her put it quite so succinctly and openly how it inspires and affects her. Very powerful and moving indeed. She is a very strong person and the kids have new starts to their lives by being at.

All I need today is a little bit of Eagles and a whole lot of Jesus shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment