Sunday, January 16, 2022

Im A Mechanic I Cant Fix Stupid But I Can Fix What Stupid Does Shirt - T-shir

  

Im A Mechanic I Cant Fix Stupid But I Can Fix What Stupid Does Shirt

We don’t know why but he hated boxes and Im A Mechanic I Cant Fix Stupid But I Can Fix What Stupid Does Shirtof any kind. You couldn’t take a box off the porch if he was there or he would jump up and begin tearing at it like a shark. He tore a 3 foot hole in my side garage door from grabbing it when I would open and close it. He wanted to go out and get whoever I was trying to protect in the yard (gardener, meter reader) and he would grab onto the door with his teeth & pull. He hated this tree in the backyard (?) and when he went out he would spend 5 or 10 minutes barking and trying to bite the tree.

Im A Mechanic I Cant Fix Stupid But I Can Fix What Stupid Does Shirt(Im A Mechanic I Cant Fix Stupid But I Can Fix What Stupid Does Shirt)

Buy it now: Im A Mechanic I Cant Fix Stupid But I Can Fix What Stupid Does Shirt - T-shir

Grandma Doesn’t Usually Yell But When She Does Her Tampa Bay Buccaneers Are Playing Shirt - T-shir

Grandma Doesn’t Usually Yell But When She Does Her Tampa Bay Buccaneers Are Playing Shirt - T-shir

Grandma Doesn’t Usually Yell But When She Does Her Tampa Bay Buccaneers Are Playing Shirt - T-shir

 

Hompage: t-shirtsky

No comments:

Post a Comment