Wednesday, January 5, 2022

I'd rather be gaming tee for gamers T Shirt - Te

  

 
 

Buy it no

I’d rather be gaming tee for gamers T Shirt

I’m Vietnamese who is studying in Australia, I’ve never been offended neither do my Vietnamese friends. Actually we always say happy Chinese new year to other non vietnamese people, especially on facebook and to vietnamese born in Australia Actually I’ve never thought about it until I heard some people get offended. To me it’s just a I’d rather be gaming tee for gamers T Shirt like Roman alphabet and arabic numbers. I’ve never attached Chinese New Year with being exclusively Chinese so I never felt left out. Here in Australia Chinese and Koreans also join our Tet festival and Vietnamese and Koreans join Chinese New Year parade. I hate to think because of some sensitive people there are ethnic tension over this festival. I think if Im in a foreign country with no Vietnamese people I would be very happy to see Chinese during this time because they are celebrating the same festival as us And would have no problem joining their Chinese New Year celebration or calling it Chinese New Year.

I'd rather be gaming tee for gamers T Shirt(I’d rather be gaming tee for gamers T Shirt)

w: I'd rather be gaming tee for gamers T Shirt - Te

Survivor Fighter Multiple Myeloma Awareness Burgundy Ribbon T Shirt - Te

Survivor Fighter Multiple Myeloma Awareness Burgundy Ribbon T Shirt - Te

9811261

 

Hompage: teegoog

No comments:

Post a Comment