Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Mein Perfekter Tag shirt

Mein Perfekter Tag shirt


I had my beautiful dachshund with me for 14 years, he did not have a mean bone in his body and was never aggressive to anyone, my parents had theirs for 17 years, and Mein Perfekter Tag shirt thing, my sister had 2 for 15 years, and no problems, I don’t understand this…Something is not right with this story, yes they are territorial, but I’ve known tons of dachshund owners, and they’ve never been violent dogs, I would almost bet these were mixed with another breed of dog….or the way the dogs were raised, bc idc what anyone says, they are NOT violent by nature….something made them this way….but my sympathies to this family….probably alot of facts missing to this story.

Mein Perfekter Tag shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment