Wednesday, October 16, 2019

All I need today is a little bit of Doctor Who and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

All I need today is a little bit of Doctor Who and a whole lot of Jesus shirt


Her music and videos are very different from the All I need today is a little bit of Doctor Who and a whole lot of Jesus shirt. Some people are interested in the perspectives she brings, some likely want to censor it. I personally like her music (I like a wide variety of genres), and I love that she has become a mental health advocate (she very well could save lives by speaking her truth and encouraging others to seek help when needed).

All I need today is a little bit of Doctor Who and a whole lot of Jesus shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment