Wednesday, April 3, 2019

You’re about one smart ass comment away from being my co-star shirt

We all have our strengths. We all have our You’re about one smart ass comment away from being my co-star shirt. It’s when our insecurities become stronger than our strengths. That’s when you believe you’re not good enough. You need to believe in your strengths. I’m pretty fat and my fiance has a 6 pack. Lol. He loves me the way I am. Guys like this do exist. As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple.

You’re about one smart ass comment away from being my co-star shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

You're about one smart ass comment away from being my co-star

Buy it Now: You’re about one smart ass comment away from being my co-star shirt
Homepage: ELISETEE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment