Thursday, April 25, 2019

Vintage Cassette tape Oldschool April 1984 Birthday T-shirt

We MUST be strong enough to advocate for ourselves so that Vintage Cassette tape Oldschool April 1984 Birthday T-shirt, we can be amazing like this nurse is. No… I will not accept this patient load! No… I will not work 2 doubles in a row! No… I will not work through lunch unpaid. I will however do my very best to achieve all tasks in a safe manner for the patient, the facility and my own sanity. However, I 100% will be emotionally avail to each and every patient and/or family member. That’s first for me! Every.

Vintage Cassette tape Oldschool April 1984 Birthday T-shirt, Hoodie, Longsleeve, Sweater, Bella flowy, V-neck and Unisex, T-shirt

Who Needs Superhero When You Have Crazy Son Born In May T-
Home page: ELISESHIRTSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment