Friday, April 19, 2019

The Difference Between A Beer & Your Opinion Is That I Asked For A Beer shirt

All right, I’ll bite the troll’s bait. “My Body, My Choice” refers to something that ONLY affects the person doing it. So doing alcohol and other drugs in your own home with nobody else around and having no intention of doing something like The Difference Between A Beer & Your Opinion Is That I Asked For A Beer shirt? That’s fine. That’s your choice to do with your body. However, the moment you choose to drive, you’ve lost the right to say “my body, my choice” because it no longer becomes just your body at risk but everyone else in public.

The Difference Between A Beer & Your Opinion Is That I Asked For A Beer shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Home page: ELISESHIRTSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment