Wednesday, April 24, 2019

No Sleep For The Dreamer T-shirt

His eyes are also so No Sleep For The Dreamer T-shirt. Hes also such a good athlete. never actually seen him play basketball with my own eyes, but ive seen videos my friends have sent to group chats and hes so good. Hes also so silly whenever hes with his friends ts too cute. To tie it all off, hes so smart. I feel so dumb compared to him I wish i could like, hang out with him more or even date him someday. Hes single right now but hes already dated someone who im like the total opposite of and im pretty sure the girl is his type. I wish i could shoot my shot but it would be so awkward if he rejects me

No Sleep For The Dreamer T-shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

No Sleep For The Dreamer T-
Home page: ELISESHIRTSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment