Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Softball Shark Du Du Du Du Du Ladies-T-Shirt

I don’t want to take anything away from the amazing talent of this spelling bee, Softball Shark Du Du Du Du Du Ladies-T-Shirt  barstool has some smokes,  Half of the team didn’t even want to be there, they have more important things to doz, This is my effing worst nightmare! I seriously didn’t even get half of them.spelling is atrocious. and it’s only getting worse cuz of spell check, Felger talks smack about it. Screw him. This was a clear New England slam! Loved it. You should pass out thousands of red noses at the patriots home opener. Imagine Hmu. I got a supplier for  noses in inventory.  I wear my clown shirt atleast twice a week! Love that shit. Side note

Softball Shark Du Du Du Du Du Ladies-T-Shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Softball Shark Du Du Du Du Du Ladies

Buy it Now: Softball Shark Du Du Du Du Du Ladies-T-Shirt
Homepage: ELISETEE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment