Thursday, April 4, 2019

5’4 Redhead with a 6’1 Attitude shirt

Glad she found  5’4 Redhead with a 6’1 Attitude shirt. Thankful to have found someone to listen to me. Find someone who listens, they’re out there. Such an inspirational lady. But this is at times hard to diagnose and many can actually have it for years before it picked up. So wish her all the best in this difficult journey ahead. We love you and support you! thank you for sharing your journey! May God bring wisdom to all those fighting and searching for a cure. But, I do still have problems. My Right side, has been affected. I am right-handed. My writing is becoming difficult also. That was so hard watching her show symptoms like that. I hope they find a cure before she is gone to us because that girl has so much talent left to share with the world. I really enjoyed her roles in many films and had wondered where she had gone.

5’4 Redhead with a 6’1 Attitude shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

5’4 Redhead with a 6’1 Attitude

Buy it Now: 5’4 Redhead with a 6’1 Attitude shirt
Homepage: ELISETEE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment