Thursday, May 21, 2020

Ronald Reagan in the streets John F. Kennedy in the sheets shirt

Ronald Reagan in the streets John F. Kennedy in the sheets shirt
I have to respectfully disagree because Trump has influenced people’s actions by promoting violence against people that have Ronald Reagan in the streets John F. Kennedy in the sheets shirt. I know this first hand because I was attacked from behind and while my attackers were kicking the shit out of me they told me this is Trump country and that you don’t belong here tranny. In that moment I thought to myself this is where I die, since then I have constant nightmares of it and have major anxiety. What I went and am still going through I’d never wish on anyone, not even on Trump. Words can definitely influence people and to promote violence is wrong no matter who you are.
Ronald Reagan in the streets John F. Kennedy in the sheets

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment