Thursday, May 21, 2020

Pug Give Me The Strength To Walk Away From Stupid People Without Slapping Them Shirt

I don’t take what he says as violence, I’m not a child.. And i certainly would never let bad behavior happen in front of Pug Give Me The Strength To Walk Away From Stupid People Without Slapping Them Shirt.. My father taught me that, and I taught my 4 now grown kids the exact same thing. Plus my husband and son are Army , my oldest daughter is Airforce so I do know about the military thing and thats just another example of people not getting their facts straight and making a stupid decision like that. My 3rd daughter lives in NY and my other daughter just moved to Texas in March.. All single w/no kids except for dogs.. The only thing i fear for them is not being able to get back to work to pay for the roof over their heads. I dont worry about stupid threats or peoples words, they are just words..

Pug Give Me The Strength To Walk Away From Stupid People Without Slapping Them Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Pug Give Me The Strength To Walk Away From Stupid People Without Slapping Them

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment