Monday, May 25, 2020

I’m Star Wars Aholic Lover shirt

I enjoy debating but it’s an I’m Star Wars Aholic Lover shirt when people don’t bother to read quotes I formation, watch the the video clips, or do research. It appears even LIVE recording of TRUMP’s speeches aren’t even considered factual statements. If you’re live and recorded, then I what you say can be reported as a statement that was made- that is a FACT even if what you said is wrong, the fact is- you said it. So Trump state’s he wears masks, excuse me- he wore a mask. So he does honor the practice. The issue isn’t wearing a mask. His issue from his own mouth is pleasing the reporters so he refuses to wear one on camera.

I’m Star Wars Aholic Lover shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I’m Star Wars Aholic Lover

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment