Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I became a Social Worker because your life is worth my time shirt

Ostrich? Ahh the assumptions. Far from it. I’m no sheep. I don’t watch the news or MSM. I won’t be fed. I can feed myself. How many more facts do I need? Seriously! You seem to think the more facts, the more searching, more more more, the better life is. Well you can do that. It’s your choice. I HAVE the facts. I have been fed flattening the curve more than you know. Heck it’s EVERYWHERE! I just choose to live now with the facts I’ve been given and rest easy in Christ! I’m self isolated. Enjoying this beautiful day with my husband. My kids may be over.

I became a Social Worker because your life is worth my time shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I became a Social Worker because your life is worth my time

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment