Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Flowers Chicken stay the cluck out if my bubble shirt

Pretty much all the same people! It’s really interesting or scary if you want to get scared. But even on this thread people send me facts like they’re going to give me the truth based on something the got from Snopes, Fact check. Too funny. So what I tend to do is watch live. Trump is always giving clues of what’s coming next. Always. The hoax was the next thing to take him down. And a hoax it is. His ratings are climbing. But remember always. There’s NEVER been a President or any global leader known like Trump. I’m 58. Nobody has ever been globally known. So know this. He’s not alone. He’s backed by global people who also want to clean up the “swamp”.

Flowers Chicken stay the cluck out if my bubble shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Flowers Chicken stay the cluck out if my bubble

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment