Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I Have The Best Partner In Crime Haven’t You Seen My Grandpa T-Shirt

I wonder sometimes, Chris, will we ever find the answers to the I Have The Best Partner In Crime Haven’t You Seen My Grandpa T-Shirt . I watched a DVD today and then this evening read your post. I learned two things. One that your Pop was an imperfect man but one who believed that what he did for the least of us he did for God. But who or what is God. I heard today in the DVD God is perfect love. Makes sense to me. None of us are perfect but if we try our best to love our fellow man there is always hope.. I once told you of my brother. You said Thank you for sharing. 

I Have The Best Partner In Crime Haven’t You Seen My Grandpa T-Shirt , Hoodie, Longsleeve, Sweater, Bella flowy, V-neck and Unisex, T-shirt

I Have The Best Partner In Crime Haven't You Seen My Grandp
Home page: ELISESHIRTSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment