Tuesday, May 21, 2019

You can’t scare me I have a crazy bestie who happens to cuss a lot shirt

Why would I write you in my poems and You can’t scare me I have a crazy bestie who happens to cuss a lot shirt that it’s not you? Why would I buy something for you and won’t even mention that it’s a gift? You are starting to believe, no, that it’s love? Nope. It’s not love.Believe me; I am not in love with you because if you think it the other way around and one day ask me to tell the truth, I might and you would hate me for that.So just let me take care of you and not call it love.

You can’t scare me I have a crazy bestie who happens to cuss a lot shirt, Hoodie, Longsleeve, Sweater, Bella flowy, V-neck and Unisex, T-shirt

You can’t scare me I have a crazy bestie who happens to c
Home page: ELISESHIRTSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment