Thursday, May 23, 2019

Jeff Duham Passively Aggressive shirt

Hey Jeff and Audrey Dunham I really do love the Jeff Duham Passively Aggressive shirt that Jeff posted on his Facebook page from Fresno, California. It looks like that Jeff had another huge crowd that has a great time. The thing that I liked the best about this post that Jeff did was that he thanked his crew like Robin, Marnell, Steve, Psycho, Nina, Megan, Josh, Vondy, and Patrick and his drivers Dana, Lesile, Todd, Jack, and Terry because it showed me like I thought that he does appreciate all the hard work that his crew does am my with his druvers.

Jeff Duham Passively Aggressive shirt , Hoodie, Longsleeve, Sweater, Bella flowy, V-neck and Unisex, T-shirt

Jeff Duham Passively Aggressive sh
Home page: ELISESHIRTSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment