Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Dr. Seuss I will drink Dutch Bros here or there I will drink everywhere shirt

My grandfather was a hero to me in so Dr. Seuss I will drink Dutch Bros here or there I will drink everywhere shirt. I believe if it where not for him I may have took a different path in life and it would have been trips to the hospital or to the jail house. Very early on he recognized I had some talent in playing golf. It was him that convinced my parents to get me into a jr. golf program. I for many years was in love with the game the same way he was. I don’t know what I would have done with all of those hours I spent on the golf course had I not been there.

Dr. Seuss I will drink Dutch Bros here or there I will drink everywhere shirt, Hoodie, Longsleeve, Sweater, Bella flowy, V-neck and Unisex, T-shirt

Dr. Seuss I will drink Dutch Bros here or there I will drin
Home page: ELISESHIRTSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment