Tuesday, June 13, 2023

just cause i’m a cowboy doesn’t mean i can conouer anger through gentleness shirt

  

Now, one of the just cause i’m a cowboy doesn’t mean i can conouer anger through gentleness shirt about this movie going around was the fact that the movie would have the most post credits scenes in any Marvel movie to date. And yes it did. The first one had Kraglin practicing how to use Yondu’s whistle, for he shoots it into Drax. The next one shows Ravenger leader Stakar Ogord reuniting with his original team. For anyone who was confused about what this meant, these people are the original Guardians of the Galaxy from the comics. These characters will reappear in future films. Then we had a scene with the Sovereigns queen, Ayesha, as she devises a new way to capture the Guardians- a thing called Adam. Yes- Adam is a reference to Adam Warlock. In this film we also got to see Howard the Duck and Cosmo the Space-Dog again, which was good. We then got a scene with Teen Groot, and that was pretty hilarious. The last scene is the most interesting. In the film Stan Lee has a cameo where he is speaking to some mysterious figures about his history in the Marvel Universe. Yes- the cameo and the after credits scene of the film reveal Stan Lee is playing the same character in all the MCU movies. He is acting as a watcher on earth. But the Watchers- they looked amazing and I hope this mean Uatu is coming!

just cause i'm a cowboy doesn't mean i can conouer anger through gentleness shirt()

buy it now:just cause i’m a cowboy doesn’t mean i can conouer anger through gentleness shirt

DENVER CHAMPS FLAG

Dallas Mavericks 2023 National Champions Basketball logo shirt

Harry potter t shirt

Sailor Starlights Sailor Star Maker Sailor Star Fighter Sailor Star Healer Shirt

Dr Seuss 2023 I Read Banned Books And I Know Things Shirt

So, I’ve been working at this company for nearly a Road Biking Bicycle Cycling Shirt from January. I needed a job as was being made redundant and this popped up so I took it, it’s a night shift but work is work. Now, after about three months, I was asked by my colleague if I could cover his shift as he had an evening event to go to which I said that’s fine I came to find out it was a company event where everyone is invited to it but me. I shrugged it off as I thought I’m new so I guess they had it booked for a while. Kinda still sucked having to cover someone’s shift though as they were having fun and I’m stuck in the office. Anyways, fast forward to about a month ago I was doing paperwork and I came across an email stating Christmas party, I brought it up with my colleague he said is there? To which I said yeah at this place he said oh yeah I know I’m going to that. I was struck as I had not been approached or invited to it, what makes it worse is as there has been a boom in work lately they have took on about 6 new people about 3 months ago and they have all been added to the guess list and they class each other now as “family” while I’m stuck covering the guys shift and I was told I need to have the on call phone over Christmas because he has a family?! Well so do I!!!

homepage: gearbloom

No comments:

Post a Comment