Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Design michaelmcchill Cake Day 15 Year Anniversary Shirt

  

worked for the department of public works. He told me he had to go out to these properties occasionally and had observed some outrageous behaviors among the Pine Barrens families that seemed to reinforce what my mother had said – that it scared him to the point that he told his boss that he wouldn’t go out there any more, even if it meant losing his job. He told me this before I even mentioned the camping trip incident. True or not, it creeped me out for certain! Either that, or worse, we could have run into the ‘Jersey Devil’! Never made another trip to that part of the state again…

Design michaelmcchill Cake Day 15 Year Anniversary Shirt()

buy it now:Design michaelmcchill Cake Day 15 Year Anniversary Shirt

Taylor Swift The Eras Tour 2023 Shirt

Across The Spiderverse Spider Man 2099 Skull shirt

Texas contenders series shirt

Padre Tiempo Eladio Carrion Unisex T Shirt

Ji Man Choi Shirt Professional Baseball Championship Sport Vintage Sweatshirt Hoodie Graphic Tee Gift Fans T shirt

History is all over the place in New Jersey. I can hike 4 miles into the Love Letter Fall Classic T Shirt and find the foundations of a 18th or 19th century farmhouse . I can find the vestiges of 18th and even 17th century mining operations and in some places enter the old mine to check out the bats and hundred+ year old drill holes. I can (and do) visit battlefields from the American Revolution and houses where George Washington spent a winter or a night. I can see a play in a small, local playhouse or spend an afternoon in a top notch craft beer brewery or halfway decent winery. I can go to a minor league ball game or cross the river and see the Yannkees or Mets play. I can watch the “NY” Red Bulls soccer team playing in a really nice soccer stadium or the NJ Devils ice hockey team. I somtimes go to places such as the Newton or Wellmont theaters to see major musicians perform.

homepage: gearbloom

No comments:

Post a Comment