Friday, March 4, 2022

Support Ukraine I Stand With - T-shir

  

Support Ukraine I Stand With

I got my 9th birthday taken away. My friends got to party and enjoy cake, games, prizes and grilled burgers, while I had to stay in my room and Support Ukraine I Stand With listen. Cruel? Oh yeah. Necessary? It took a long time before I smarted off to my parents without thinking about it first (sometimes twice). The day of my party, I decided I need to be a brat – so I got what I deserved – and a nice little sob story (gag). My parents grounded me for two weeks, opened all my presents for me, and gave me the names to write thank you cards, since I couldn’t thank anybody in person. It was freaking humiliating to go to school and hear how much fun my birthday party was and I didn’t get to play at all. It was far more effective than a spanking for driving home the point that my behavior was unacceptable that morning.

Support Ukraine I Stand With(Support Ukraine I Stand With)

Buy it now: Support Ukraine I Stand With - T-shir

St. Javelin The Protector Of Ukraine Shir - T-shir

St. Javelin The Protector Of Ukraine Shir - T-shir

St. Javelin The Protector Of Ukraine Shir - T-shir

https://songlamplus.net/this-lucky-nurse-loves-st-pattys-day-with-leopard-shamrock-t-shirt-t-shir/This Lucky Nurse Loves St. Pattys Day With Leopard Shamrock T Shirt - T-shirag Heartbeat Ukraine Country Pride Ukraine Flag T Shirt - T-shir

sign_in

 

No comments:

Post a Comment