Thursday, March 3, 2022

Just a Good Nurse with a Hood Playlist Nurse Gifts for Women T Shirt - T-shir

  

Just a Good Nurse with a Hood Playlist Nurse Gifts for Women T Shirt

I told hubs that I wanted to celebrate my birthday at a Just a Good Nurse with a Hood Playlist Nurse Gifts for Women T Shirt alley. He crinkled his nose and said, “you don’t even bowl normally, but ok”. We invited my sister, my mother, his dad, stepmom and stepbrother as well as the stepbrother’s daughter (our step-niece). We all had pizza and a blast bowling. It was hilarious to see my mom and his dad bowling as they really got into it and were proud of their scores (I think we stopped keeping score after the first game and just enjoyed tossing the ball down the lane). Our niece who was about 12 also really enjoyed bowling (I think it was her first time ever) with her dad and grandma.

Just a Good Nurse with a Hood Playlist Nurse Gifts for Women T Shirt(Just a Good Nurse with a Hood Playlist Nurse Gifts for Women T Shirt)

Buy it now: Just a Good Nurse with a Hood Playlist Nurse Gifts for Women T Shirt - T-shir

Funny Sassy St Patricks Day Rainbow Girls Women Shamrock T Shirt - T-shir

Funny Sassy St Patricks Day Rainbow Girls Women Shamrock T Shirt - T-shir

Funny Sassy St Patricks Day Rainbow Girls Women Shamrock T Shirt - T-shir

 

Hompage: t-shirtsky

No comments:

Post a Comment