Friday, August 14, 2020

Goat Whisperer Vintage Shirt

I was a Democrat and voted for Goat Whisperer Vintage Shirt and Change campaign. When Hillary was the nominee, I started researching as my son was in the military. Trump is far from perfect, but he loves this country. Tulsi Gabbard, I could respect. Kamala withheld evidence that would free an innocent man. The democrats have gone too far left. The blatant anti-semitism by the “squad”, they put illegals above black voters, etc. I couldn’t stand behind them anymore. We were JFK Democrats. I don’t even recognize that party anymore.

Goat Whisperer Vintage Shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt


Home page: AWETEES
tags #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment