Thursday, May 21, 2020

That’s what i do i smoke i chill and i know things shirts

Lisa García As a woman from Punjabi Sikh Jatt parents and American Indian citizen for 15 yrs, I kinda agree too because my parents who are different looking from me and my grandparents as well, for one example where my mother look Mexican when she is from India, people tell her that That’s what i do i smoke i chill and i know things shirts?, and my stepsister look Arab looking, and etc. Me Indian but I face more racism. Some people just don’t have to face racism, and your parents don’t feel the pain. Even though I would not give too much detail about my personal life. From my point of view there are more racist people, but I have empathy toward a lot of people different from me because I went through so much of things from every direction. Pointing fingers on me and being racist to me. That’s just my life experiences.
That’s what i do i smoke i chill and i know things s

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment