Thursday, May 21, 2020

Space Sloth Riding Dinosaur T-rex Donuts GalaxySloth Shirt

Thank you so much guys for Space Sloth Riding Dinosaur T-rex Donuts GalaxySloth Shirt. I know America is a great place and Americans are great too. I’m not saying all racist are in America, even in my country there’s a lot of them too. My Godparents are American and they are very nice people. I have close friends from different races and we get along so well! I’m just scared because my cousin was born in America and she still lives there. But she started home school because she is traumatized with all the racism she is getting, even going to the grocery store gives her anxiety

Space Sloth Riding Dinosaur T-rex Donuts GalaxySloth Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Space Sloth Riding Dinosaur T-rex Donuts GalaxySloth

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment