Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I’ll piss you off shortly please take a number shirt

If people knew about the exponential curve and the importance of flattening the curve by social distancing, they wouldn’t have done that. Experts call this a disaster and you know why?? it’s because it’s a combination of a pandemic and immunological ignorant public. People don’t do what they should because they don’t know and causes this virus to spread 10~15 times more than it should’ve. You’re shaking your head thinking I’m spreading “fear” but I’m shaking my head thinking “Why the hell is it that people take it as “spreading fear” when in fact it’s “spreading awareness so we can reduce the total casualty”.

I’ll piss you off shortly please take a number shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I’ll piss you off shortly please take a number

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment