Wednesday, May 20, 2020

I Can’t Stay Home I’m A Healthcare Worker We Fight Until We Win shirt

The Senate just passed a relief bill Nancy and Robert will tell you what’s wrong with it and she will hold it up, trying to again get non relief items in the bill, withholding needed support until the I Can’t Stay Home I’m A Healthcare Worker We Fight Until We Win shirt. And remember the Dem leadership doesn’t want a good ending to this virus they want to ride it into November and use it as an election rallying cry. I feel sorry for you because your in a lose lose situation – if the Dems lose we get Trump another 4 years, if you win we’ll get a Liberal approach to government – larger government because they know best – it’s sad that a grown adult would want someone else tell them how to spend their money, lead them by the nose. Keep reading sheep the dinner bell is ringing

I Can’t Stay Home I’m A Healthcare Worker We Fight Until We Win shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I Can’t Stay Home I’m A Healthcare Worker We Fight Until We Win

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment