Wednesday, May 6, 2020

I became a mask maker because Your life is worth my time Coronavirus shirt

They still needed a third QB regardless. They grabbed two free agent defensive backs already, I don’tthink there was anyone there at that spot that would have been worth trading back in for. For what they want to do with this guy, he’s got to have a specific skill set. There were no other QBs that fit their requirements. So to make sure they got the one guy that would fit at that point they traded back in. Just a 6th round pick next year, not really much of a loss, and if he can play multiple positions half as well as Taysom then it’s a bargain.

I became a mask maker because Your life is worth my time Coronavirus shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I became a mask maker because Your life is worth my time Coronavirus

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment