Monday, May 4, 2020

Easily Distracted By Dogs And The Ocean shirt

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I am also a 9/11 survivor. We lived at 15 Park Row and it definitely was a war zone down there. In 2018 I visited the memorial for the first time since I moved to CA in 2003. 15 years had passed, and walking through the memorial and museum took me right back to those weeks. I truly appreciate survivors’ stories because it took me so long to tell mine. Knowing I’m not alone in that experience through listening to the courage of others gives me hope and inspiration. Thank you.

Easily Distracted By Dogs And The Ocean shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Easily Distracted By Dogs And The Ocean

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment