Monday, May 4, 2020

Busch Light Helping Me Survive Quarantine Covid-19 shirt

I have always dreamt of starting an education trust to support medical students at University. In a country of 40 million people with less than 5000 doctors in service, I have had the opportunity to witness first hand a life slip into eternity because all doctors were busy working on others. I am not a medical doctor …I never had the brains to grasp chemistry …though I loved Biology. I have wanted to be a doctor like this woman…to help people in pain…but I never had the concentration needed to crack those chemistry equations.

Busch Light Helping Me Survive Quarantine Covid-19 shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Busch Light Helping Me Survive Quarantine Covid-19

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment