Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Merry Christmas you serious Clark shirt

Merry Christmas you serious Clark shirt


My NP chewed me out two weeks ago. I have sciatica so I always have some pain and just deal with it. It hurt enough to screw up my sleep and Merry Christmas you serious Clark shirt sitting at work unbearable. I went in after six weeks of it. She checks me out, makes me gets a bunch of scans and an ultrasound on my thigh. I didn’t even know that was a thing. I tore my L4 & L5. So yeah. I got yelled at and told if it hurts not to be a martyr because I totally made it worse. I have nurse friends. I try not to be a whiner.

Merry Christmas you serious Clark shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment