Monday, November 4, 2019

Keep It Simple T-Shirt

Keep It Simple T-Shirt


I was raised a catholic. I do not believe in God any more mostly because as a child, I could not reconcile God with all the crap that was going on in the world (and some in my world). Glennon, what you wrote, it gives me faith in humanity. If only all believers (of any religion and in any God) could make your words their bible, the Keep It Simple T-Shirt would be a better place. I try to teach my children that Love is always better, Love always wins. Why is it that so many believers have lost sight of that? Thank you for showing me that many still care.

Keep It Simple T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment