Monday, November 4, 2019

I’m Thankful This Year Because I’m Going To Be A Big Sister Tshirt T-Shirt

I’m Thankful This Year Because I’m Going To Be A Big Sister Tshirt T-Shirt


Ok I watched the I’m Thankful This Year Because I’m Going To Be A Big Sister Tshirt T-Shirt several times and as a forty something white woman myself, I can spot another forty something white woman who’s had too many glasses of wine in her apartment with her doggie companion. She was drunk and sloppy. By the end she’s almost hitting on him. What she did was stupid and wrong and makes all of us gals look bad. I’m glad she was fired, but I bet she woke up the next day with a headache and foggy recollections of a conversation with someone but she can’t quite pinpoint who…and then she checked her phone…

I’m Thankful This Year Because I’m Going To Be A Big Sister Tshirt T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment