Friday, November 1, 2019

I Am A Grumpy Old Man I was Born in June T-Shirt T-Shirt

I Am A Grumpy Old Man I was Born in June T-Shirt T-Shirt


Those who have not seen the I Am A Grumpy Old Man I was Born in June T-Shirt T-Shirt , would not see how much of a rip off it was, but i stuck with it. In the end, I really liked Hotel, especially the serial killer dinner, that was brilliant. I’m not a Lady Gaga fan so I can’t say if her acting was true or just playing herself, but in the end, she and Hotel pulled it off. BTW the pic attached is Catherine Deneuve from The Hunger, NOT Lady Gaga, see the resemblance?

I Am A Grumpy Old Man I was Born in June T-Shirt T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment