Monday, November 4, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving The Turkey Woodstock Shirt

Happy Thanksgiving The Turkey Woodstock Shirt


Shame on you people for Happy Thanksgiving The Turkey Woodstock Shirt your criticism on Sir Elton John! Addiction is a very difficult thing to beat I know because I am a recovering alcoholic. I have been sober for two and a half years and I work a very strong AA program which saved my life! Addiction doesn’t pick or choose it could happen to anyone at any age! So it’s nothing to joke about! Congratulations Sir Elton John! I went to one of your concerts and loved it and I still love your music.

Happy Thanksgiving The Turkey Woodstock Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment