Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Bike Tyson TShirt

Bike Tyson TShirt


Funny as I was on it a year and completely dropped all of my blood work levels. Namely my A1C which was a 13 and dropped down to a 5.7 which is basically pre-diabetic and was amazing considering I was on the very dangerous high end. Oh, and lost 70lbs and also had excellent cholesterol levels, etc. Sooo, unless you can genuinely back that up, I wouldn’t say anything. Especially when, for me, my doctor approves and is thrilled with all progress I’ve made and Bike Tyson TShirt to make. To each their own but she’s the last person I’d listen to as she’s a damn nazi when it comes to diet, exercise and overall health.

Bike Tyson TShirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T- shirt

Buy it Now: Bike Tyson TShirt
Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment